Netoworking page?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Aug 4 19:23:41 CEST 2008

Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We now have the following pages that deals with networking (including
> pages in localized languages):
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wireless_Networking
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Networking
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/How_to_use_bluetooth_to_transfer_data_between_Neo_and_Desk-top
> The "manually using Bluetooth" page also documents some networking:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth
>
> Perhaps we should have a "Networking" page that links to those pages?
> What you you think?

You could also use the networking "category". I've been trying to see if
the "categories" is useful. I'm not so sure, because it requires that
the author correctly categorize their page, and if they spell it
differently it misses it. Worse if their native tongue isn't english and
they use a different word all together.

If search worked well then category should be unnecessary.

I'm not sure yet whether the "category" is useful.

Thoughts?