template for "planning" pages

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Mon Aug 4 20:50:47 CEST 2008

Hi all,

While updating Networking category I found this page:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/WiFi_support_in_Openmoko

This is a planning section, documentation of possible Wifi chips.

It needs a minor update: changing the "Public call for WiFi" to the
decision made for FR, but I think we should keep the rest of the page as
is, because it s a good collection of Wifi hardware information for
future phones of Openmoko.

Still, it should be noted somehow, this is not documenting something
users have in their phone, but it is a discussion about planning the
system. I guess there are more pages like this.

Software, in the same stage uses the Unimplemted template, that's ok for
single software pages:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:Unimplemented

Any ideas for the non-software "Planning" pages? Can someone write a
good little intro similar to other similar templates?

Something like "Planning: This article discusses system planning. It
does not necessarily specify features of any current or future products.
You can help the planning by extending or correcting the information."

?

Regards,
Ferenc

All templates: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Templates