how to find templates?

Ferenc Veres lion at
Mon Aug 4 22:31:28 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Is there a way to list all templates? I cannot find in

I thought this page lists ALL templates:

But this lists only those, which are in the Templates category. I had
hard times finding/editing not included ones. :-) I just added two of
them here, so please do the same when you edit a template. (To edit
those "hidden" templates I go to edit an already included one and change
the name in the URL.)

To add template to Category:Templates, please include this in it at the

In this no-include section you can add more content, e.g. text about
usage of the template.