Wiki Categorization

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Mon Aug 4 23:27:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

Back to the categories thread with this issue. I made a test, to see how
categoies could be used as base pages.

Article lists are still unreadable, due to the translations fully named.

Regardless, I changed the "Hardware" page's title to a much simplier one
and more up to date links.

Original: (the page used this template)
http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Template:Hardware&oldid=44436

New:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Category:Hardware&oldid=44565

A little table and a little photo. If OTHER hardware components are more
important, some of the links could be replaced.

Category assignment cleanup may also help. E.g. is QMapControl really a
hardware article? http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QMapControl it is
probably GPS instead, will need to read their page sometime to decide.