Wiki Categorization

Ferenc Veres lion at
Mon Aug 4 23:27:40 CEST 2008

Back to the categories thread with this issue. I made a test, to see how
categoies could be used as base pages.

Article lists are still unreadable, due to the translations fully named.

Regardless, I changed the "Hardware" page's title to a much simplier one
and more up to date links.

Original: (the page used this template)

A little table and a little photo. If OTHER hardware components are more
important, some of the links could be replaced.

Category assignment cleanup may also help. E.g. is QMapControl really a
hardware article? it is
probably GPS instead, will need to read their page sometime to decide.