new category: openmoko inc

Ferenc Veres lion at
Tue Aug 5 00:16:55 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've created:

As we agreed, original creator of Category:Openmoko added this note,
what editors failed to follow:

"This category should be used for pages related to Openmoko, the
corporation, e.g., History, Employees, Legal, Sales, Sponsored Events."

So now I moved all company related articles from

and collected some more from all around. Is there anything serious we
wanna change in category structure, or could we start moving the
Category:Openmoko articles to their "right place"?

Brian, you didn't confirm yet, that FR, GPS, Hardware issues can go to
three categories. :-) What do you think?