Wireless Networking page - Introduction

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Aug 5 00:23:21 CEST 2008

Hi Torfinn,

Torfinn Ingolfsen írta, 2008-08-04 23:47 keltezéssel:
> Hello,
> I have added a small introduction section to the Wireless Networking page:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wireless_Networking
> Do you think it is a good idea to have such introductions?
> I think so, because not everyone here is a expert in all these matters.

Of course, they are a must.

I wanted to add the word "WiFi" to it, but I am not sure whether that's
equivalent or just a subset of WLAN. (Probalbly a subset, but that's the
only set which is supported by FR? Isn't it? Some users may wanna find
Wifi, not WLAN.)

Search for Wifi redirects here anyway. :-)

> If you think this is a good idea, please improve the introduction.

I fixed the 2 wikipedia links, both were broken. Please note, in
external links the separator is space, you don't need pipe between link
and text.