how to find templates?

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at
Tue Aug 5 00:33:05 CEST 2008

Ferenc Veres escreveu:
> Hi all,
> Is there a way to list all templates? I cannot find in

Yes, there is. Go to [[Special:Allpages]] and select Template in the
Namespace drop-down (you can leave the other field empty).

There are other template-specific special pages listed at
[[Special:Specialpages]]; check for instance
[[Special:Uncategorizedtemplates]], which you probably will like.

(If you have other doubts, feel free to ask; I know quite a bit about
MediaWiki, being a (currently mostly inactive) English Wikipedia admin.)

Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at
cesar.barros at