correct name for the software stacks

Justin Wong stryderjzw at
Tue Aug 5 00:54:20 CEST 2008

Yeah, I agree that we need some consistency with the naming throughout the wiki.

Perhaps someone official from Openmoko can help with this? Is this
page updated:

Michael, would you be able to take a quick look?

If those are the right naming conventions, we will be able to change
the incorrect ones when we browse the wiki.