Main page change notification

Brenda Wang brenda_wang at
Tue Aug 5 05:52:12 CEST 2008

Actually , our wiki server is in Germany.
Only our IT guys can configure the setting.
But I can make the request.

For example , we upgrade openmoko wiki into mediawiki 1.12 two month ago.
Take off other skin. Only keep one skin.

I am trying to modify the main.css file now.
I hope we can get rid of orange .
But I am not sure , if I can make it.

Brian Wilson 提到: