Killing Orange was Re: Main page change notification

William Lai will at openmoko.com
Tue Aug 5 07:48:13 CEST 2008

Just to be clear on the subject,
Openmoko will no longer use orange as an official color.
The reason being that we wanted to incorporate different colors with
accordance to products in the future, without identifying any relation
of color to our brand.  For example, currently .com is using only black,
greys and white to create a neutral environment for the soon to be
released Om 2008.8 Update, which uses black and green.

So please feel free to kill the orange.
Infact, we encourage it.

-

Will