Language Bar Broken?

Justin Wong stryderjzw at
Tue Aug 5 08:08:56 CEST 2008

Hi Brenda,

Your change that moved the Language Bar to the top is now on every
page. While it looks great for the Main Page, all the Language Bars on
the other pages just link back to the Main Page and it doesn't switch
languages like it is intended. Is this broken?

I'm not sure, but I think that having the Language Bar on top for the
Main Page is okay, but for all the other pages it should be at the
bottom. Language is something that doesn't change often, so it should
stay near the bottom. For the other pages, most people would bookmark
it anyways. Thoughts?

Thanks for your work.