Ferenc Veres lion at
Tue Aug 5 19:56:44 CEST 2008

> We had a meeting in Taipei to try to cleanup the
> folder structure ahead of the Om 2008.8 release

Is this the same as "buildhost" server? (Hm, IP looks different.)

All links in these articles are now broken:

It's hard to decide which links should be fixed and which pages should
be deleted instead. (I'll mail Kevin Dean regarding this.)

Of course normal "download" server links are also broken, we need to fix
them ASAP.

Did we agree to merge Downloads AND Latest Images? I could do it right
now, and fix all related links to the new dirs meanwhile.