css: tables, links

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Aug 6 02:14:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

BrendaWang írta, 2008-08-05 09:14 keltezéssel:
> I like Light table's design.
> Actually , I had build up an test site, try to modify CSS, or create css
> menu . But failed.
> Because of some css style can't work on firfox, safari.

> Ferenc Veres ??:
>> http://lion.xaraya.hu/pictures/openmoko-css/openmoko-wiki-tables.html

I can help with any CSS issues, including testing on many browser (I
work for a web company after all ;-) ).

I want to keep the "visited links" and "css style based tables" topics
hot. Now all my tests are invalid, the orange is going. Anybody knows
what other color is coming in? (The very light green, which was
mentioned, is absolutely useless for link and visited link color on white.)

Anybody working on new design, please keep the link/visited link issue
in mind, and also, design for a 1-2 colored tables would be cool.

Best regards,