Language Bar Broken?

BrendaWang brenda_wang at
Wed Aug 6 06:22:28 CEST 2008

I had been try to put language bar on side bar. But it will let menu bar
become very long. You need to scroll down for a while to find the
language link you want.
So I give up .
Then try to find out other way .

I think this extension is useful.

But , I must make sure it can be work perfectly on wiki first , then I
will enable this function.

Joachim Steiger ??: