how to find templates?

Ferenc Veres lion at
Wed Aug 6 22:53:56 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Cesar Eduardo Barros írta, 2008-08-05 00:33 keltezéssel:
> Ferenc Veres escreveu:
>> Hi all,
>> Is there a way to list all templates? I cannot find in
> Yes, there is. Go to [[Special:Allpages]] and select Template in the
> Namespace drop-down (you can leave the other field empty).

Thank you very much! Based on that I created a quick tour of ALL
currently available "visual" templates:

I think some of you will be surprised on some of those. :-)

I hope it will be useful to have a "visual" collection of these.

Mabye we could start using the Yes/No/Maybe/Unknown in the Distributions
page feature comparison, instead coding a lot of color stuff in every
cell! ;-)