Pages status

swap38 swap38 at openmoko-fr.org
Fri Aug 8 16:54:08 CEST 2008

----- "BrendaWang" <brenda_wang at openmoko.com> a écrit :

> You can refer to this link. Start a the Top ten
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/images/7/76/Top250content.pdf

Thanks for this link.
But this don't tells me if a page is ready for translation.

For instance :
I can start to translate the Main_Page (top 1) but I don't know if a reorganisation is in process.
Maybe the english Main_Page will be moved / replaced / deleted (or all the content will be changed) few hours later and I have to restart all the work again.
(I know it's a wiki, I'm just talking about BIG changes in process)

What translators need (not only me) is something that said : "Ok, this page is quite stable. no reorganization is planned, you can start to translate it".
A simple list with a status "ready for translation" will be great.

--
swap38
http://openmoko-fr.org