Pages status

swap38 swap38 at
Fri Aug 8 11:29:56 CEST 2008

----- "BrendaWang" <brenda_wang at> a écrit :

> You can refer to this link. Start a the Top ten

Thanks for this link.
But this don't tells me if a page is ready for translation.

For instance :
I can start to translate the Main_Page (top 1) but I don't know if reorganisation is in process.
Maybe this page will be moved / replaced / deleted (or all the content will be changed) few hours later.
(I know it's a wiki, I'm just talking about BIG changes)

What translators need (not just me) is something that said : "Ok, theses pages are quite stable. no reorganization is planned, you can start to translate it". A simple list with a status "ready for translation" will be great.