Correct naming of 2008.8

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sat Aug 9 23:24:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

William Lai írta, 2008-08-07 21:51 keltezéssel:
> I totally agree.  Sticking with 'Openmoko the company' and 'Om the sw
> stack' gives us a bit more freedom in terms of sw choice for future

Is this 100% official? Will that make this article invalid:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Openmoko&oldid=39490

(The title and the first sentence. (and the picture link) )

I still can't believe the software stacks have a two letter name. :-)
How will we tell that to users. :-/ They won't even notice the product
name in text. :-p Some working examples would be cool.

(I wonder if documentation team will ever be able to decide on these
deep-detailed articles, like that [[Openmoko]]. What's still valid,
what's outdated, what to keep, what to change. Currently I am focusing
on basic explainatory and practical articles' fixes.)

Ferenc

ps: I always link to versions to avoid misunderstandings if someone
edits the page meanwhile.