request for documentation page and location to put it

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sun Aug 10 19:43:46 CEST 2008

Well,

   there are many ways to organize the world.

   I always saw the wiki as a substitute or extenstion of standard
engineering docs.

   And the difficulty I always had was finding what I needed.

   So.for example.  Who supplies the acceleromters for FreeRunner?

   Easy. Products--> FreeRunner--> Hardware Spec--> Accelermeters-->
Supplier---> part number-->
   spec sheet--> application notes

   So, I own a Dodge 2003 Ram   I can walk into any spare store and pick up
the book.

   Look up dodge. Look up ram. Look up 2003. Look up brake lights.

      1. Sylvania 7443

   It aint rocket science.