Ferenc Veres lion at
Mon Aug 11 23:17:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am thinking about moving 1 sentence pages into the glossary.

For example:

So I think we could remove these small pages, if everybody agrees.

I changed the glossary to use Headers instead definition term/definition
description (DT/DD) lists. This way one can link to glossary term
directly (as you can see above).

If you agree, I'll move some more and put these in "marked for speedy
deletion". Of course if someone wants to add more text to PNLM or
whatever, he/she can reopen the page any time.