More verbose listing of Software stack files?

Flinx pipnflinx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 23:01:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

Yesterday, when I flashed my Freerunner for the first time, it took a bit of
effort (and a lot of bugging people on IRC) just to figure out which files I
needed to download in order to get the OM 2008.8 software flashed.

Therefore I would propose a listing somewhere that would explain to new
users (like myself) which files do what, because the file names aren't
exactly clear.

Obviously something like this would take a bit of effort to maintain, but
would really benefit people who are just getting started.

Thoughts?

-Flinx