Translations and their categories

Alasal nikosverschore at
Tue Aug 19 12:00:31 CEST 2008

It bothers me that translations of pages are inserted into the category
pages. It's to much repetition. Look at this You find 6 links to
'Neo1973: GTA01Bv4 versus GTA02 comparison', while the main page is moved to
'Neo 1973 vs Neo FreeRunner'. So it gives also huge clutter. I think they
should use their own category name. So if the category is GTA02_Hardware and
you translate it into dutch (nl), you should replace the category to
GTA02_Hardware/nl. There you will find all the hardware pages, that are
already translated.

Will we do that?
Sent from the Openmoko Documentation mailing list archive at