Accessories in the wiki - advertisement?

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:05:57 CEST 2008

Recently two pages about products by other manufacturers in the wiki
were deleted because they are regarded as advertisements ("Zagg
Protection Discount Number" and "Stylus Alternatives"). I disagree
with deleting them as I don't think they were advertisements.
Especially "Zagg Protection Discount Number" is certainly not an
advertisement. And "Stylus Alternatives" was just a listing of some
available styluses. What do you think? Can we restore these pages?