Openmoko Community Applications

Alasal myrealemail at alasal.be
Fri Aug 22 00:04:05 CEST 2008

Hey,

I think it will be better putting all (already stable) community
applications into
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Community_Applications. Now there is
a warning that only 8 featured Openmoko Community Applications should be
listed. And that you have to look at the projects.openmoko.org page. I
disagree. On projects.openmoko.org stands many applications. Apps that
aren't started, apps that are death, apps that arent stable yet. And mostly
it leaks any information about the project/status/installation. Another
problem with the projects page is that the community can't help putting
information about the application (or correction information). If we put it
on the wiki, we can happily maintain it.

Greetz