Openmoko Community Applications

Alasal myrealemail at
Fri Aug 22 00:04:05 CEST 2008

I think it will be better putting all (already stable) community
applications into Now there is
a warning that only 8 featured Openmoko Community Applications should be
listed. And that you have to look at the page. I
disagree. On stands many applications. Apps that
aren't started, apps that are death, apps that arent stable yet. And mostly
it leaks any information about the project/status/installation. Another
problem with the projects page is that the community can't help putting
information about the application (or correction information). If we put it
on the wiki, we can happily maintain it.

Sent from the Openmoko Documentation mailing list archive at