Openmoko Community Applications

Michael Shiloh michael at
Fri Aug 22 00:13:34 CEST 2008

Alasal wrote:
> Hey,
> I think it will be better putting all (already stable) community
> applications into
> Now there is
> a warning that only 8 featured Openmoko Community Applications should be
> listed. And that you have to look at the page. I
> disagree. On stands many applications. Apps that
> aren't started, apps that are death, apps that arent stable yet. And mostly
> it leaks any information about the project/status/installation. Another
> problem with the projects page is that the community can't help putting
> information about the application (or correction information). If we put it
> on the wiki, we can happily maintain it.

So your suggestion is that the will remain the
superset, the large uncensored collection of all possible projects,
while the wiki page will be the well-maintained and properly edited list
of mostly-real, mostly-working, mostly-stable projects?

Sounds like a perfect suggestion to me. There is need for both.