Openmoko Community Applications

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Fri Aug 22 00:18:47 CEST 2008

Hi,

Alasal írta, 2008-08-22 00:04 keltezéssel:
> Hey,
>
> I think it will be better putting all (already stable) community
> applications into
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Community_Applications.

Yes, I agree with all you wrote.

But the current format is horrible. It will very soon become unusable.
I'll try to design a new format for them some days later (too late now
and busy in next 3 days). My ideas in brief are:

- Float one screenshot (no more), put text next to it.
- Do not keep "add your screenshot here" "add your link here" useless notes.
- Do not squeeze everything in a full-of-lines table, plain text would
also fit cool I think. Or a table without border. Gotta try.

I tried a new format with Minimo section, please have a look:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Openmoko_Community_Applications&oldid=48354#Minimo

Unfortuantely it needs a clearer div due to the float:

Regards,