DolfjeBot1

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 22 21:05:53 CEST 2008

Hey, that's cool. You want to feed the bot ? Here are some bits taken from the
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines

OpenMoko changed its name to Openmoko with a lower case m in March, and they
have been waiting for a bot to update the wiki.

In the same vein: change all Freerunner(s?) and freerunner(s?) to
FreeRunner(%1) ?

neo freerunner  should be  Neo FreeRunner

Om2008.8  should be  Om 2008.8  with a space

Of course, I submit these ideas according to the wiki but it's safer to have
consensus.

Also:

The AUX button is sometimes written as the Aux button.

It it the Power Button, power button or Power button (I don't know really).

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)