Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Fri Aug 22 21:05:53 CEST 2008

Hey, that's cool. You want to feed the bot ? Here are some bits taken from the

OpenMoko changed its name to Openmoko with a lower case m in March, and they
have been waiting for a bot to update the wiki.

In the same vein: change all Freerunner(s?) and freerunner(s?) to
FreeRunner(%1) ?

neo freerunner  should be  Neo FreeRunner

Om2008.8  should be  Om 2008.8  with a space

Of course, I submit these ideas according to the wiki but it's safer to have

The AUX button is sometimes written as the Aux button.

It it the Power Button, power button or Power button (I don't know really).

Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: minh.haduong at (work), (personal)