language bar

Alasal myrealemail at alasal.be
Sat Aug 23 13:53:30 CEST 2008

I think it should be better for placing the language bar on the top. Nobody
will scroll to the bottom of a page they don't understand for maybe find a
translated page. I actually think for letting my bot search for all the
places where the translation bar isn't on top and put it on top. (Because
during translation, many of the editors place the translation bar on the
bottom). A second argument for putting the bar on top is that when new
people hit the site, they can direct see if that page exists in their
language.