Suggested CSS fixes

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Mon Aug 25 09:50:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

  As a sequel to my previous ramblings on the CSS, here is a diff and
screenshot. You will notice:
- Tabs as described (mostly copied from the wikipedia CSS actually)
- Ivory background to make the page content stand out more
- Reduced margins around the page
- The white header at the top contains the main navigation (Wiki, Docs,
Planets etc...) on the left (not rendered on this screenshot, I am prejudiced
against using bitmap graphics for displaying text on a wab page)

Yours,
Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)