anyone know where the Y cable is discussed on the wiki?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Aug 25 19:45:52 CEST 2008

Marko Knöbl wrote:
> 2008/8/25 Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org>:
>> I have some notes to add to the Y cable discussion,  but I can't find
>> it. Am I dreaming? Is there no wiki page describing this?
>>
>> Michael

> I think it's included in http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_1973_USB_host
>
> Is that what you were looking for?

Yeah, that's it.

I propose to create a new page for the Y cable (called the Three-headed
cable in this article) and to move the discussion of this cable there. I
think it would be common to both the 1973 and FreeRunner, but I'll pay
attention to differences.

Any comments send them my way. It will take me awhile to gather all my
various notes on this topic and assemble them in one place.

Michael