Suggested CSS fixes

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Aug 27 20:23:55 CEST 2008

Hi

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-08-25 09:50 keltezéssel:
>   As a sequel to my previous ramblings on the CSS, here is a diff and
> screenshot. You will notice:
> - Tabs as described (mostly copied from the wikipedia CSS actually)
> - Ivory background to make the page content stand out more
> - Reduced margins around the page

Good job! What about trying a green variant, so that admins would feel
it more tempting to apply your changes? (I think we discussed on this
list earlier, that orange will be switched to green.)

> - The white header at the top contains the main navigation (Wiki, Docs,
> Planets etc...) on the left (not rendered on this screenshot, I am prejudiced
> against using bitmap graphics for displaying text on a wab page)

Well, still they should be there. Plain text is also ok for me, but they
are on all those 6 sites which are linked. One navigation item what
readers can really trust.

Could you please design two link colors, visited and not visited? Would
be very useful for readers.

Regards,