List of technical documentation: is it a useful page? What should be here? What should not?

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Aug 27 23:30:05 CEST 2008

> In brief: I agree with removing manually maintained out-of-sync article
> list pages, but we should try harder with category intros then. :-)

  Having multiple sources of information is GOOD. Big advantages of lists
include:
1. They can be formatted nicely, see the "Community application" page
2. They can be more than up to date, and actually provide a way to point out
_desired_ pages missing from the wiki
3. Some users prefer browsing or searching categories, some users prefer lists
pages.

  So let's try to understand once again what Brenda really wanted this page to
be about.

Minh