RFC: I'd like to do a serious cleanup of the FAQ on the wiki

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 28 02:09:29 CEST 2008

The FAQ [1] is in a sorry state and is very Neo 1973 specific. Things
like [2] abound.

Is anyone working on this? Does anyone have thoughts or opinions?

I plan to start working on this shortly, so speak up quickly.

Michael

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ

[2]

Q: Are there any LEDs on the Neo 1973?