RFC: I'd like to do a serious cleanup of the FAQ on the wiki

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Aug 28 10:13:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

   I am not working on it. The FAQ could definitely benefit from a more
precise title, a refactoring of the level sectionning to better take into
account the FreeRunner, moving the historically-only interesting answers to
an "Archive page", and adding the really F A Q (keyboard, GPS, DNS, distro
choice... ) in the list.

  How do you see the organisation between these pages :
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_FAQ
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om_2008.8_Guide
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_FAQ
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Unresolved_Hardware_Questions
?
and I may be missing some.
Maybe we need to set an uniform presentation, uniform title pattern, and
create a navigation template (a box on the right) ?

BTW where is the content of:
http://gettingstartedopenmoko.wordpress.com/2007/12/31/faq-frequently-asked-questions/
?

Minh