Brenda: remove Technical_documentations and enhance index

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Aug 29 08:26:55 CEST 2008

Brenda, I think the wiki would be clearer if we removed the page "List
of technical documentations". It is poorly written, out of date, and
mostly redundant.

I would propose that any useful information in this page can be moved to
the index. I would be happy to help with this or do it myself.

Someone on the documentation list suggested that you had a reason for
keeping this page. Can you explain that to me?

Thanks,
Michael