Suggested CSS fixes

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Fri Aug 29 10:11:40 CEST 2008

> Cool, even 2 line menus fit in 1 line now!
> >    Uses -moz-border-radius for round tabs

  This is browser-specific. Last time I looked, nobody implemented the CSS3
rounded corners module yet. Safari also have   -webkit-border-radius:

  The CSS is not online-ready yet. So far it's only to say to Openmoko that I
would prefer a wiki that looks like a wiki.

  Tabs are far from pixel perfectly positionned (more cut and paste from
Wikipedia css maybe ?).
  Uniform backgrounds are boring: we could use a more organic, (Cc) background
image, in a color matching the theme.

Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: minh.haduong at (work), (personal)