Suggested CSS fixes

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 29 10:11:40 CEST 2008

> Cool, even 2 line menus fit in 1 line now!
>
> >    Uses -moz-border-radius for round tabs

  This is browser-specific. Last time I looked, nobody implemented the CSS3
rounded corners module yet. Safari also have   -webkit-border-radius:

  The CSS is not online-ready yet. So far it's only to say to Openmoko that I
would prefer a wiki that looks like a wiki.

  Tabs are far from pixel perfectly positionned (more cut and paste from
Wikipedia css maybe ?).
  Uniform backgrounds are boring: we could use a more organic, (Cc) background
image, in a color matching the theme.

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)