Suggested CSS fixes

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Fri Aug 29 10:16:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

Minh Ha Duong wrote:
>> Are you ready to install or do you still have more tweaking to do?
>
>  Well, it's cowboy to just drop in a new CSS on an operational site like that.

Hehe. Yes...

Before anything like that I want to add at least two TABLE styles, like
I designed for the orange earlier. Maybe one with the black and one
white background. So that people won't need to enter color codes all
around the articles, just style=darktable or style=lighttable.

I'll try to do those on the weekend.

I think we should re-add the cross-site menu the same way as it is on
the other sites.

.portlet class's width 12em (line 678 according to FireBug) is pushing
the search box down below the main content area on my test page on my
browser:

http://lion.xaraya.hu/pictures/openmoko-css/web/Main_Page.html

Using FF3/Win32. IE8 beta1 in IE7 mode = same problem. Oops, and the
whole thing is completely broken in Opera 9.51/Win. (All "portlets" are
under the main article). I hope these are not due to the static HTML
copy of the page! (Safari/Win = ok)

Minh, we can take the crossbrowser testing off-list. I can test on
Windows and Mandriva 2008.1 (FF3 added).