Brenda: remove Technical_documentations and enhance index

BrendaWang brenda_wang at
Fri Aug 29 10:26:18 CEST 2008

Dear Michael :

Michael Shiloh ??:
> Brenda, I think the wiki would be clearer if we removed the page "List
> of technical documentations". It is poorly written, out of date, and
> mostly redundant.
> I would propose that any useful information in this page can be moved to
> the index. I would be happy to help with this or do it myself.
Actually this page is copy from index. Because Index page is too long ,
so I isolate technical documentation into a page.
If it really make people feel this page is redundant, I can remove this.