Brenda: remove Technical_documentations and enhance index

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 29 10:41:01 CEST 2008

> > I would propose that any useful information in this page can be moved to
> > the index. I would be happy to help with this or do it myself.
>
> Actually this page is copy from index. Because Index page is too long ,
> so I isolate technical documentation into a page.

Is the idea having two indexes ?
 One for users and one for developpers ?
or
 One comprehensive but too long and one useable for developpers ?

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)