Brenda: remove Technical_documentations and enhance index

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Fri Aug 29 10:41:01 CEST 2008

> > I would propose that any useful information in this page can be moved to
> > the index. I would be happy to help with this or do it myself.
> Actually this page is copy from index. Because Index page is too long ,
> so I isolate technical documentation into a page.

Is the idea having two indexes ?
 One for users and one for developpers ?
 One comprehensive but too long and one useable for developpers ?
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: minh.haduong at (work), (personal)