RFC: Combine FAQ and "Neo FreeRunner FAQ" wiki pages

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Fri Aug 29 21:14:18 CEST 2008

Michael Shiloh írta, 2008-08-29 17:57 keltezéssel:

> Hm. Let me make sure I understand you. You support having two FAQs: The
> big main one, and a separate FAQ for getting started?
>
> Why not have the getting started be a section of the main FAQ?

Well, actually I was asking the same from the author of Getting Started
FAQ when this mailing list started. :-)

Ok, back that time we did not dare to make major cleanup of the main
FAQ. Maybe now, that you are ready to clean up the main FAQ, we can
integrate all these too! Good!

Some other stuff will also need major cleanup I think. I replaced Qtopia
with 2008.8 to force myself to read more Wiki... no good experiences so
far!* :-(

Regards,
Ferenc

*And again back to black navigation boxes, believe or not (most won't!),
every time I needed a page I KNOW IS RELATED to the current, I looked at
the bottom for "See also" not in the navigation boxes. E.g. I was sure
that the page available from main menu: Neo FreeRunner MUST have a
Getting Started with FreeRunner link somewhere, but I was unable to
find. If no "See also" section, then I start scanning the text for
links, and still no link to Getting Started with your FreeRunner. :-(