Wiki focus - user versus developer documentation

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 29 21:31:49 CEST 2008

> By using an extension of MediaWiki it's possible to create custom
> search boxes (like the Help search on Wikipedia [1]), so I think there
> won't be a problem with the usability. I really like the idea of
> having namespaces on our wiki because its content is so diverse.

Hi Marko,

  Let me rephrase Michael's points:
1.  Overloaded admins = don't even think about it IRL.
2.  Excluding developer-oriented pages from the default search namespace would
be a bad idea.

  So let's use the namespaces we already have as best as we can.

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)