RFC: delete SH1 FAQ

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sat Aug 30 23:05:10 CEST 2008

Okay,

  Cesar just introduced us to yet another way to organize information:
subpages. I am learning a lot about Wikimedia this week. Here is the
reference:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Subpages

In short, subpages are pages with a "/" in the title.

They can be used for organizing pages in a strict hierarchy, but since in the
real world concepts do NOT form a hierarchy we use categories instead. So
subpages seem to be actually used for archiving, short-lived forks or user
pages.

The subpage feature can be disabled or enabled in each namespace. Cesar's post
seems to assume that it is enabled in our main namespace ? This must be
verified, because in the original English Wikipedia main it is 'off' so that
titles can include slashes.

Minh