RFC: delete SH1 FAQ

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at cesarb.net
Sat Aug 30 23:16:27 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong escreveu:
> The subpage feature can be disabled or enabled in each namespace. Cesar's post
> seems to assume that it is enabled in our main namespace ? This must be
> verified, because in the original English Wikipedia main it is 'off' so that
> titles can include slashes.

Subpages being enabled or disabled mostly only enables or disables the
small parent link below the title. Even with subpages enabled, a subpage
is nothing more than a page with a slash in the title. So, you can
pretend it's enabled even if it isn't, and you only lose the automatic
parent link.

--
Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at cesarb.net