RFC: delete SH1 FAQ

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at cesarb.net
Sat Aug 30 23:16:27 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong escreveu:
> The subpage feature can be disabled or enabled in each namespace. Cesar's post
> seems to assume that it is enabled in our main namespace ? This must be
> verified, because in the original English Wikipedia main it is 'off' so that
> titles can include slashes.

Subpages being enabled or disabled mostly only enables or disables the
small parent link below the title. Even with subpages enabled, a subpage
is nothing more than a page with a slash in the title. So, you can
pretend it's enabled even if it isn't, and you only lose the automatic
parent link.

Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at cesarb.net
cesar.barros at gmail.com