more thoughts on categories

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sat Aug 30 23:14:00 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-08-30 21:09 keltezéssel:
> Pages that are list of links on topic X should be named "Index of pages on X"
> Before creating an Index page, please read:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Categories,_lists,_and_navigation_templates
> and consider the comparative advantage of using a Category instead.
> An index page is only justified if it gives value added to the reader by

Well, I didn't see, Michael also agreed in an earlier mail. So I added
the info to:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines#List_pages

Please adjust if you want, I just did copy paste mainly. I am a bit
tired. (yuo can see from my recent mails too)

I did not add naming convention, because I am not sure we have one.

Regards,