RFC: delete SH1 FAQ

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Sun Aug 31 08:34:25 CEST 2008

hi michael.

only one thing: we should check in general what we 'printed on paper'
delivered with devices.
i dunno exactly what urls and email addresses are that for gta02, but
gta01 was delivered with a piece of cardboard only in a white 'box'.

it points to 'wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SH1' (one should note the missing
http:// ?!)
whatever you do with 'such pages' (mark it 'ancient' or 'from gta01
times' and point out where the archive is) there should be some page
under that url explaining to people whats up. (or was up)

eventually somebody should make and maintain a list of stuff like urls
and email addresses printed  a) by software 'from factory' and b) on
paper/cardboard accompanying what we ship, so we can see which ones make
sense to keep and which ones are 'dropable' (like the help at brokenmoko
email addr (14 day DOA on gta01), which are over for sure)

this is just what popped up in my mind when reading this mail, so i
dunno what other's thoughts are about that.

its just that such a list would help everybody (especially us admins) to
know which 'pointers' we should keep working for whatever time. ;)

kind regards.

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services