Wiki focus - user versus developer documentation

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Aug 31 22:08:13 CEST 2008

> > Whom do you mean by "admins"? The wiki editors?
>
> As Cesar Eduardo Barros pointed out you may also be referring to the
> System Administrators of the Wiki. I don't think that this change
> would require much work by them: they only would have to do some
> simple changes to three configuration files of the MediaWiki software.

Yes I meant System Administrator, and I will try to avoid "admin" in the
future. Sorry but I don't buy the rest of your argument, I am an old cynical
fart. "Keep requests to the minimum" means zero requests to me. For example,
the CSS can be fixed without System Administrator, so I think now that it is
good enough, there are more urgent things to set straight on the wiki (and
btw you can still use the monobook skin if you ask the URL properly, they did
not remove the files from the server).

Minh