Main menu link to Categories

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sun Aug 31 23:43:01 CEST 2008

Hi Minh,

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-08-31 21:48 keltezéssel:
>> Can we create a main menu link to the
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Categories
>
>   I would say it's not cooked enough yet. The lead text need to be more
> welcoming, the current belongs to the 'discussion' tab. Also the categories
> names are not obvious. The Categories index pages is more useful. Can they be
> merged ?

What do you mean "Merged"? One of them is autogenerated and the other is
the list page as discussed earlier.

I made a better intro text "more welcoming". :-) I didn't mean the
category text is ready, I just wanted to point, that we and visitors
should try to navigate based on Categories. (Thus we need a link to this
page, otherwise it's almost impossible to find. (Special pages,
Categories, find "Categories" category.) (Or go to an article, and try
going up in containing categories, if you are lucky, it leads here, if
not, it does not. :-o )

If we don't use it, we won't fix it.

Regards,