CSS, Was Re: Wiki focus - user versus developer documentation

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sun Aug 31 23:52:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-08-31 22:08 keltezéssel:
> fart. "Keep requests to the minimum" means zero requests to me. For example,
> the CSS can be fixed without System Administrator, so I think now that it is
 > good enough,

Please wait with the CSS. I'll do two more things: 1.) mailed our
designer for green color ideas, 2.) make table css classes so we don't
need to repeat color codes in individual articles. I plan to do 3: dark,
light, navigational template. 3.) Current green css is pretty much
broken in many browsers, don't use it.

(Dunno when, if anybody is faster with these, feel free to do. Just
notify about the process please.)

Regards,