New wiki page: Getting Started FAQ

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 02:16:27 CEST 2008

Sorry.

I probably just copied & pasted from the page title, so you can get
to it from any page by [[Getting Started FAQ]]

Anyway, full URL is http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_FAQ

I also liked it from the "Getting Started with your Neo FreeRunner" page
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner

Stroller.