wiki reorg - main page introduction, main FAQ

Vijay Vaidyanathan vvaidy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 05:56:26 CEST 2008

Hi Fellow-Documenters :-)

> On Jul 21, 2008, at 6:45 PM, Stroller wrote:
>> On 22 Jul 2008, at 01:25, ian douglas wrote:
>>> Can we start discussing how we want to split the wiki into new
>>> categories, etc., or an overall organizational plan, who's going to
>>> volunteer for things, etc.?

How about this ...

Someone (not me, since I don't understand the platform well enough,
and I also am not a mobile phone developer type) comes up with a
"Table Of Contents" of the OpenMoko Bible

Then, each one of us volunteers for a "section" (think of it as a
chapter in a book).

I know I will probably have opinions on the "Developing Software"
section of the book/wiki

A very good first cut on the software side of things is Google's
website on Android.

http://code.google.com/android/

I realize that is not a wiki, but I think a great wiki is first a
website and second an updateable website (i.e. the content is what
matters and not the fact that it can be updated)

I can also do some wordsmithing etc, but I think a top-level
breakdown plus owners for particular sections are a good place to
start. The top level breakdowqn should come from someone who really
understands the big picture.

- VV
====